BETTER BRAINS, TOGETHER
BUILDING BETTER BRAINS, TOGETHER
At Total Brain Health, we believe that all minds can thrive. As experts in cognitive fitness, we deliver tools you can use to build better brain health, no matter what your age or ability.
TBH TOOLBOX365 brings you a daily dose of brain training to:
- Build better thinking with workouts that target focus, nimble thinking, and memory.
- Build better well-being, since staying well is the best way we can care for our brains.
- Build deeper connections with each other as we explore, learn and play.
- Build more confidence in our thinking, in our purpose, and in ourselves.
- Build more joy. Because all minds thrive best when happy.
CHOOSE A CARD. WORKOUT ON YOUR OWN OR TOGETHER. HAVE FUN. REPEAT!
YOUR DAILY DOSE OF BRAIN TRAINING
TBH TOOLBOX365 offers robust, total brain workouts you can do at home in just a few minutes each day. Train together with a care partner, family, friend or on your own.
Grounded in our unique TBH Methodology, the program is built on decades of research and offers the best ways to boost brain performance, no matter our level of ability.
How does the TBH TOOLBOX365 program work? It’s easy …
Roll the dice to choose your daily brain-boosting workout card.
Work together on a new cognitive challenge each day.
Keep training with your favorite workouts. Repeat as often as you’d like!
Even More Tools
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR TBH TOOLBOX365
Visit TBHTOOLBOX365.com and be a “Frequent Builder”:
- Online coaching videos featuring TBH brain health expert Dr. Cynthia Green
- Special “pop-up” holiday or seasonal workouts
- Great tips to customize your brain training, just for you
- Extra brain-healthy recipes, inspiration, and fun!
About Total Brain Health
Want to know more about us?
As experts in cognitive fitness, we deliver tools everyone can use to build better brain health, no matter what age or ability.
Backed by decades of research, our products provide wellness-based interventions to boost everyday thinking and brain vitality.
TBH Toolbox365 has been developed under the guidance of Cynthia R. Green, Ph.D., a nationally recognized expert and author on memory fitness and brain health.